- Production & Quality remains hygienic since handling of products to reduce contamination in packaging is our upmost priority.
- The sealing of the products in minimal time so that there is no damage to the products by moisture, heat, or any contamination.
- Controlled temperature and humidity conditions in manufacturing and packing areas, wherever required.
The Board of Directors at Shikhardeep Food Industries. firmly believes within the manufacturing & selling of prime quality products, it’s heavily invested in setting and maintaining a full-fledged quality assurance set-up which functions independently of the manufacturing function. The company has a superb infrastructure within the Production & Quality Assurance Department comprising of the newest sophisticated state of the art equipment for routine analysis of the incoming raw and packaging material, in-process parameters and finished products.
All the ingredients used in the manufacture of the products at Shikhardeep Food Industries meet the requirements of the country’s regulatory and best practices. Each and every raw material and packaging material is subjected to an Incoming Inspection Plan comprising of the sampling of material and its testing. A material is accepted only if it is found to be complying with the laid down parameters for that material.
- The product characteristics, specifications of material at various stages and acceptance criteria are unambiguously defined, documented and suitably compiled.
- The critical activities bearing significant role in the output quality are executed following well- defined Work Instructions.
- Suitable and necessary automated or semi-automated machinery & facilities are utilized.
- Pre-defined sampling and test / inspection norms and schemes along with specific devices for monitoring / measurement are carried out.
- Product Release is done on the basis of in-process checks, norms and controls.
- The quality of output is controlled by suitable batch making, in-process sample testing, process monitoring to take care of the necessary
Good Manufacturing Practices
Shikhardeep Food Industries works on maintain hygienic practice of the products and industry. Some of them include using disposable surgical gloves while handling products, appropriate face masks for handlers who are handling primary packed products, appropriate hand washing facilities, sanitation at all the entrances of the facility etc. Work force Hygiene of food handlers is kept up and practiced at all levels of production to maintain food safety.